Wednesday, September 7, 2016
North Seattle College
Room CC1161, College Center Building
Guest speaker: Debbie Goetz, Community Panning Coordinator, Office of Emergency Management, who will talk about community emergency hubs.
Future guest speakers are:
October: Seattle Office of Civil Rights (speaker invited) to talk about the Racial Equity Toolkit and how it may be used when planning public safety activities.
November: Brad Finegood and Patricia Sully from the King County Heroin and Prescription Opiate Addiction Task Force to talk about task force recommendations.
December: Networking, socializing, and identifying ongoing and emerging neighborhood public safety concerns.
- Seattle Police Department North Precinct leadership
- North Precinct Community Police Team
- North Precinct Crime Prevention Coordinator
- Seattle City Attorney's Office
- King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Washington State Department of Corrections
- Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board.
NPAC meetings are open to the public and people concerned about public safety are encouraged to attend.