Wednesday, December 7, 2016
North Seattle College
Room CC1161, College Center Building 2
Instead of a guest speaker, the first part of the meeting will provide an opportunity to socialize, network, and share public safety concerns and ideas for addressing them in 2017. Please bring a snack or beverage to share.
This meeting also marks the end of our 2016 sock drive so bring socks! Socks are donated to the Harborview Pioneer Square Clinic, ROOTS, YouthCare, and Mary's Place.
During typical NPAC meetings, the first 30 minutes are for guest speakers. After that, NPAC members hear public safety-related reports from representatives from:
- Seattle Police Department North Precinct leadership
- North Precinct Community Police Team
- North Precinct Crime Prevention Coordinator
- Seattle City Attorney's Office
- King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Washington State Department of Corrections
- Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board.
In January, guest speakers will be the officers of the North Precinct Community Police Team.
NPAC meetings are open to the public and people concerned about public safety are encouraged to attend.