Wednesday, November 2, 2016
North Seattle College
Room CC1161, College Center Building 2
Guest speaker: Brad Finegood from the King County Behavioral Health & Recovery Division and the Heroin and Prescription Opiate Addiction Task Force will talk about task force recommendations.
During typical NPAC meetings, the first 30 minutes are for guest speakers. After that, NPAC members hear public safety-related reports from representatives from:
- Seattle Police Department North Precinct leadership
- North Precinct Community Police Team
- North Precinct Crime Prevention Coordinator
- Seattle City Attorney's Office
- King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Washington State Department of Corrections
- Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board.
NPAC meetings are open to the public and people concerned about public safety are encouraged to attend.