Wednesday, February 1, 2017
North Seattle College
Room CC1161, College Center Building 2
As with most NPAC general meetings, the first 30 minutes are dedicated to guest speakers who share information about public safety-related topics. This month, guest speakers will provide information about recommendations made by the King County Heroin and Prescription Opiate Task Force.
- Brad Finegood, King County Behavioral Health and Recovery Division
- Jim Walsh, MD, addiction specialist
- Thea Oliphant-Wells, Seattle-King County Public Health
- Kris Nyrop, Public Defenders Association
As with all NPAC meetings, speakers are followed by information sharing from local and state law enforcement and justice agencies.
- Guest speakers (30 minutes)
- Seattle Police Department North Precinct leadership
- North Precinct Community Police Team
- North Precinct Crime Prevention Coordinator
- Seattle City Attorney's Office
- King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Washington State Department of Corrections
- Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board.