Wednesday, June 7, 2017
North Seattle College
Room CC1161, College Center Building 2
Guest speaker: Angela Socci from SPD's Finance, Policy, and Planning will talk about the return of the Community Service Officer program.
During typical NPAC meetings, the first part of the agenda is for guest speakers. After that, NPAC members hear public safety-related reports from representatives from:
- Seattle Police Department North Precinct leadership
- North Precinct Community Police Team
- North Precinct Crime Prevention Coordinator
- Seattle City Attorney's Office
- King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Washington State Department of Corrections
- Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board.
NPAC meetings are open to the public and people concerned about public safety are encouraged to attend. NPAC does not meet in July and August.