Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Lakeside School, Kent Evans Auditorium
14050 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA
As usual in December, instead of a guest speaker we'll have a social and poster session. Please consider bringing a treat to share; SPD is only bringing coffee this month, anticipating that members will be bringing other treats.
We'll have large post-it sheets up on the walls so you can mill around snacking, writing down your public safety concerns, and chatting with other members.
All the other normal items will be on the agenda after our social and poster session.
- Seattle Police Department North Precinct leadership
- North Precinct Community Police Team
- North Precinct Crime Prevention Coordinator
- Seattle City Attorney's Office
- King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
NPAC meetings are open to the public and people concerned about public safety are encouraged to attend. NPAC does not meet in July and August.